That time of year again

It's that time of year again when the local football is at the mercy of the weather. At this time of year I usually volunteer for some extra Saturday work, as apart from anything else I could do with the cash. This year has been no different and I'm quite glad I volunteered for work last Saturday and this Saturday. Last week Ely's match against Haverhill fell foul of the weather, the pitch was waterlogged. This week I'm working too, but as Crusaders' game this morning was off due to a frozen pitch I would have probably been stuck at home anyway.

Let's just hope the weather improves next weekend for a trip to the Mile End Stadium when Ely take on Bethnal Green in the next round of the Vase.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Boca Juniors shirt history

shirt history AS Roma

Sud Tribune, Dortmund